Incorrect pseudo ID

I've just started coming across a phenomenon where the psuedo Id is
incorrectly identifying items. It's identifying items that should be average
as bad and also I dentifyong unduresed items as curesed. It even identified
a Weapon of mogul as only bad.

Any idea why this is happening or if it is a known bug?

Rhukath

Rhukath wrote:
> I've just started coming across a phenomenon where the psuedo Id is
> incorrectly identifying items. It's identifying items that should be
average
> as bad and also I dentifyong unduresed items as curesed. It even
identified
> a Weapon of mogul as only bad.
>
> Any idea why this is happening or if it is a known bug?
>
> Rhukath

That'll be the bad luck mutation. Not only does it generate more
cursed items in the game. It stuffs up pseudo-id. And one other really
nasty effect, it sometimes curses items when you identify them.

It certainly makes playing a challenge.

Tony

Several vars have features/factors that make you have a wrong
pseudo ID.
Post the variant in front of the thread....

--
I will hold the candle till it burns up my arm.
I'll keep taking punches until their will grows tired.

> That'll be the bad luck mutation. Not only does it generate more
> cursed items in the game. It stuffs up pseudo-id. And one other really
> nasty effect, it sometimes curses items when you identify them.
>
> It certainly makes playing a challenge.
>
> Tony

why not just go to the chaos tower if you play [Z] and spend some 5k
bucks on cure mutation?

dirk

TRENDING THREADS