Basestaion update MN-100

I have tried everything I know of to get this update to
install on my MN-100 ,I'm running XP pro,zonealarm,norton
antivirus,all turned off turned off ,pop up blockers
off,ahh any suggestions on how to get this update
swallowed down?
tia
Mark

What is the error you are receiving?

Steve

"Markanonymoushuman" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> I have tried everything I know of to get this update to
> install on my MN-100 ,I'm running XP pro,zonealarm,norton
> antivirus,all turned off turned off ,pop up blockers
> off,ahh any suggestions on how to get this update
> swallowed down?
> tia
> Mark

couldn't update the following componets,follow steps in
the helplink at bottom of page then click refresh". I
click refresh and it still won't update,I went to the
help link, followed the suggestions as best I could ,I
checked the don't allow exceptions box is cleared. Now I
do have another computer running through the basestaion
and we are networked together ,I guess I should of
mentioned that before . It is not wireless setup . Do I
need to unplug the other computer from my basestion and
turn off file share?

>Steve
>
>"Markanonymoushuman"
>> I have tried everything I know of to get this update to
>> install on my MN-100 ,I'm running XP
pro,zonealarm,norton
>> antivirus,all turned off turned off ,pop up blockers
>> off,ahh any suggestions on how to get this update
>> swallowed down?
>> tia
>> Mark
>

>.

joker

Uninstall zonealarm & forget that worthless program ever existed.

assistance.

time.

Mark, both ZoneAlarm and your Norton program might "exit" from the Systray
icon, but they continue running, hidden, underneath. I suggest you go into
your Startup folder and remove them from launching, restart your system, and
then try to update again. It might even be necessary to uninstall those two
programs to get them from interfering.
--
Chris H.
Microsoft Windows MVP/Tablet PC