Deactivating Windows 7 after it was removed from cmputer

Hello,
Hi, i had Windows 7 installed on my mac with Parallels. Then when that gave me problem, I took i to the i-store to deactivate so I could install the Windows 7 on my pc rather. After they took off all programms, it still is not unactivated. But the program are removed. Now when I want to activate the windows 7 on my pc, it says the icence won't allow me to. And it is impossible to phone Microsoft becase they only have an automated system whoch don't allow for this problem!! I have been trying every means possible to get the answer. Please HELP me!!
7 answers Last reply
More about deactivating windows removed cmputer
  1. it is a retail or OEM version?
  2. Hi :)

If you bought an OEM because it was cheaper, you are about to pay for another license...

All the best Brett :)
  3. go back to the apple store and congratulate them on a job well done. they lied to you about deactivation.
  4. daswilhelm said:
    go back to the apple store and congratulate them on a job well done. they lied to you about deactivation.

Hi :)

I thought Apple ALWAYS lied...going by what my customers in my shops tell me ..lol

5. yes as per my customers as well, i thought that was step #1 in troubleshooting.
  6. daswilhelm said:
    yes as per my customers as well, i thought that was step #1 in troubleshooting.

Hi :)

NO, NO , NO...

Apple step 1, = No sir we wont have a Genius bar appointment for 7 weeks...

7. Time to buy a new license. Next time read the license agreement.
Ask a new question

Read More

Windows 7 Macintosh