Connection to base station Blocked?

nicole

I have a MN-500 base station with MN-510 USB adapters.
All 3 computers were connected to my base station, until
one day 2 of them decided to stop working. I've tried
everything.

It worked for a whole year in the same house in the same
spot. So I don't think it's interference. I checked the
setting. SSID and channel are the same. I haven't made
any changes.

I looked in the log and see "Connection attempt to base
station from WAN blocked". Seeing that the IP's being
blocked are from the 2 computers. Why are they being
blocked from connecting?

joker

for what that block means it is actually someone from the Internet
trying to get into your network. For more details on that please read
the following link.

You might try changing channels as someone else may have a 2.4 Ghz
device that is now causing interference.

Also have you enable WEP?

Nicole wrote:

> I have a MN-500 base station with MN-510 USB adapters.
> All 3 computers were connected to my base station, until
> one day 2 of them decided to stop working. I've tried
> everything.
>
> It worked for a whole year in the same house in the same
> spot. So I don't think it's interference. I checked the
> setting. SSID and channel are the same. I haven't made
> any changes.
>
> I looked in the log and see "Connection attempt to base
> station from WAN blocked". Seeing that the IP's being
> blocked are from the 2 computers. Why are they being
> blocked from connecting?

assistance.

time.