been any movement on the homepage or even the sourceforge page.

Sadly I cannot even seem to find anything posted recently by Eytan on
Google.

On 2005-05-24 00:46:28, "William Klett" <cyclops@mn.rr.com> wrote:

> EyAngband, has one of my favorite *bands and developers of the past,
> vanished into the haze? It looks likes its been over 2 years since there has
> been any movement on the homepage or even the sourceforge page.
>
> Sadly I cannot even seem to find anything posted recently by Eytan on
> Google.

Here's something from about 3 months ago that should give you some indication -
sorry about forcing you to use the oook portal, but it is all I use!

http://angband.oook.cz/rgra.php?showpost=48794

--
Take Care,
Graham

Pos(0.3.0a2) Alpha "Natar" XX L:1 DL:50' !A R--- !Sp w:Short Sword +0,+0
Pos(V/T//NPP) W H- D+ c-- f PV+ s- TT? d P++ M+
C-- S+ I- So B ac GHB- SQ+ RQ+ V+ F:Better monster AI (Acting like decent
players without automatically knowing where the player is - randomly roaming
the dungeon etc...)

"topazg" <graham@blessyou.co.uk> wrote in message
> Here's something from about 3 months ago that should give you some
> indication -
> sorry about forcing you to use the oook portal, but it is all I use!
>
> http://angband.oook.cz/rgra.php?showpost=48794
>
> --
> Take Care,
> Graham

Thanks! I rarely look at the oook boards and so missed that.
It's good to see Eytan is still around, and I hope this new variant will be
something special. Somewhat sad that he will be abandoning Ey other than
bugfixing. But hey, it is better he leave something that he has lost
interest in and move on to something new.

Greg Klett