Cheats..

I have read of a cheat where you do not get killed... Now that would be nice
:))

I don't care about getting my name onto any chart..I would just like to
progress a bit to get the hang of Angband and explore.
Can any1 advise me how to get ths despicable cheat ?

Thnx

Thoy

"Thoy" <aouf62@dsl.pipex.com> schrieb ...

>I have read of a cheat where you do not get killed... Now that would be nice
> :))

Go into the options menu (command '=')
Go into the cheat menu (don't recall, probably option 'C')
Set the option 'Cheat death'

Werner.