Connect Computer (VGA, DVI, HDMI) to TV (S-Video)

Got a question.

I'd like to use my computer on a Sony Triniton TV that I have, but it was made before HDMI and DVI, and it doesn't have a VGA port.
What it does have, are the typical scart and RCA sockets, alongside an S-Video socket.
What I'd like to do, is hook up from one of my compy's graphical outputs (Doesn't matter which, to me. Which one would give highest quality?) to my TV's S-Video jack.

Thing is, I can't find anything that does this that isn't priced at some insane amount, like £60.

I'm in Scotland if it makes a difference.

Know any shops that sell converters/adapters/things that will do this for me?

Thanks in advance.
1 answer Last reply
More about connect computer hdmi video
  1. I am afraid all convertors will be expensive, and the quality will be very poor unless you are just going to use it to watch streaming videos.
Ask a new question

Read More

TV Computer Video Peripherals Product