Hail the Heroes Audio CD?

Last response: in Video Games
September 12, 2004 7:14:51 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.adnd (More info?)

I recently purchased a used copy of Hail the Hereos Audio CD Adventure set
in the Mystara Campaign. However, it was missing the actual audio CD. Does
anyone know where I can either purchase the CD itself or download it
somewhere as a set of MP3s or something? I have done a search on Google and
Kazaa. Any other suggestions?

Thanks,
Michael S.

More about : hail heroes audio

Anonymous
September 13, 2004 12:26:57 AM

"Michael Stanaland" <mstanaland@direcway.com> wrote in message
>I recently purchased a used copy of Hail the Hereos Audio CD Adventure set
>in the Mystara Campaign. However, it was missing the actual audio CD. Does
>anyone know where I can either purchase the CD itself or download it
>somewhere as a set of MP3s or something? I have done a search on Google and
>Kazaa. Any other suggestions?

Doing a search on Google, I got a lot of results... But you can download it
from here: http://www.svgames.com/tsr2502esd.html

Exactly what your downloading is beyond me. But I am hoping that it does
come with the audio as part of the download. If in doubt, email (or phone or
fax) the sites customer service and ask Can't hurt.

Good luck!

--
Tarrax Ironwolf
psyberwolfREM@VEiwon.com

---
September 13, 2004 10:23:24 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.adnd (More info?)

I have the CD, and it is rather naff, with the actors voice not acting very
well.

phrases such as

Look out behind you, there is a monster coming out of the lake.

as spoken by an actor with the acting ability of a 7 year old.

Anyway, if you can't find it elsewhere, I will MP3 it and send to you.

the_gnome

"Psyberwolf" <psyberwolf@ameritech.net> wrote in message
> "Michael Stanaland" <mstanaland@direcway.com> wrote in message
> >I recently purchased a used copy of Hail the Hereos Audio CD Adventure
set
> >in the Mystara Campaign. However, it was missing the actual audio CD.
Does
> >anyone know where I can either purchase the CD itself or download it
> >somewhere as a set of MP3s or something? I have done a search on Google
and
> >Kazaa. Any other suggestions?
> >
> Doing a search on Google, I got a lot of results... But you can download
it
> from here: http://www.svgames.com/tsr2502esd.html
>
> Exactly what your downloading is beyond me. But I am hoping that it does
> come with the audio as part of the download. If in doubt, email (or phone
or
> fax) the sites customer service and ask Can't hurt.
>
> Good luck!
>
> --
> Tarrax Ironwolf
> psyberwolfREM@VEiwon.com
> -------
> "We played Dungeons & Dragons for three hours! Then I was slain by an
> elf." -- Homer Simpson
>

> ---

September 13, 2004 10:23:25 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.adnd (More info?)

I have looked high and low and have been unable to locate it. Would you mind
sending it to me? I could "greatly" appreciate it!

Thank you,
Michael S.

"the gnome" <news-replies@at.copperstream.co.uk> wrote in message
>I have the CD, and it is rather naff, with the actors voice not acting very
> well.
>
> phrases such as
>
> Look out behind you, there is a monster coming out of the lake.
>
> as spoken by an actor with the acting ability of a 7 year old.
>
> Anyway, if you can't find it elsewhere, I will MP3 it and send to you.
>
> the_gnome
>

> "Psyberwolf" <psyberwolf@ameritech.net> wrote in message
>> "Michael Stanaland" <mstanaland@direcway.com> wrote in message
>> >I recently purchased a used copy of Hail the Hereos Audio CD Adventure
> set
>> >in the Mystara Campaign. However, it was missing the actual audio CD.
> Does
>> >anyone know where I can either purchase the CD itself or download it
>> >somewhere as a set of MP3s or something? I have done a search on Google
> and
>> >Kazaa. Any other suggestions?
>> >
>> Doing a search on Google, I got a lot of results... But you can download
> it
>> from here: http://www.svgames.com/tsr2502esd.html
>>
>> Exactly what your downloading is beyond me. But I am hoping that it does
>> come with the audio as part of the download. If in doubt, email (or phone
> or
>> fax) the sites customer service and ask Can't hurt.
>>
>> Good luck!
>>
>> --
>> Tarrax Ironwolf
>> psyberwolfREM@VEiwon.com
>> -------
>> "We played Dungeons & Dragons for three hours! Then I was slain by an
>> elf." -- Homer Simpson
>>

>> ---

September 14, 2004 3:23:49 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.adnd (More info?)

Figure out the email address and email me with the request.

Also tell me if you have broadband and what the largest attachment your
email service will allow.

If you are in the UK send me your address as snail mail may be better.

the_gnome

> I have looked high and low and have been unable to locate it. Would you
mind
> sending it to me? I could "greatly" appreciate it!
>
> Thank you,
> Michael S.
>
> "the gnome" <news-replies@at.copperstream.co.uk> wrote in message
> >I have the CD, and it is rather naff, with the actors voice not acting
very
> > well.
> >
> > phrases such as
> >
> > Look out behind you, there is a monster coming out of the lake.
> >
> > as spoken by an actor with the acting ability of a 7 year old.
> >
> > Anyway, if you can't find it elsewhere, I will MP3 it and send to you.
> >
> > the_gnome
> >

> > "Psyberwolf" <psyberwolf@ameritech.net> wrote in message
> >> "Michael Stanaland" <mstanaland@direcway.com> wrote in message
> > set
> > Does
Google
> > and
> >> >
> >> Doing a search on Google, I got a lot of results... But you can
download
> > it
> >> from here: http://www.svgames.com/tsr2502esd.html
> >>
> >> Exactly what your downloading is beyond me. But I am hoping that it
does
> >> come with the audio as part of the download. If in doubt, email (or
phone
> > or
> >> fax) the sites customer service and ask Can't hurt.
> >>
> >> Good luck!
> >>
> >> --
> >> Tarrax Ironwolf
> >> psyberwolfREM@VEiwon.com
> >> -------
> >> "We played Dungeons & Dragons for three hours! Then I was slain by an
> >> elf." -- Homer Simpson
> >>

> >> ---

September 14, 2004 6:32:24 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.adnd (More info?)

I can't seem to get your email address correct or something. Can you email
to mstanaland@[at]gmail.com.

Taking out the [at] of course.