Latitude C600 Bios chip location............................

Can someone tell me where that chip is located on the motherboard?
Thanx.
3 answers Last reply
More about latitude c600 bios chip location

    if your looking for the password chip 24c02n its on the underside off the
    m/b
    under the pcmcia slots

    the bios will be close to it

    alex

    On Mon, 9 Aug 2004 23:25:25 +0100, "alex" <tomsharp@spymac.com> wrote:

    >if your looking for the password chip 24c02n its on the underside off the
    >m/b
    >under the pcmcia slots
    >
    >the bios will be close to it
    >
    >alex

    I am not looking for the password chip. I am looking for the bios
    chip.

    > On Mon, 9 Aug 2004 23:25:25 +0100, "alex" <tomsharp@spymac.com> wrote:
    >
    >>if your looking for the password chip 24c02n its on the underside off the
    >>m/b
    >>under the pcmcia slots
    >>
    >>the bios will be close to it
    >>
    >>alex
    >>

    > I am not looking for the password chip. I am looking for the bios
    > chip.

    well sorry to offending you suggesting that your looking for the password
    chip
    but why are u looking for the bios chip?

    alex

Dell Latitude BIOS Chip Motherboards Computers