Latitude C600 Bios chip location............................

Last response: in Computer Brands
a b V Motherboard
August 8, 2004 6:01:31 PM

Can someone tell me where that chip is located on the motherboard?
Thanx.
August 10, 2004 3:25:25 AM

if your looking for the password chip 24c02n its on the underside off the
m/b
under the pcmcia slots

the bios will be close to it

alex

"Boll Weevil" <dryer@maytag.com> wrote in message
> Can someone tell me where that chip is located on the motherboard?
> Thanx.
Anonymous
a b V Motherboard
August 10, 2004 3:25:26 AM

On Mon, 9 Aug 2004 23:25:25 +0100, "alex" <tomsharp@spymac.com> wrote:

>if your looking for the password chip 24c02n its on the underside off the
>m/b
>under the pcmcia slots
>
>the bios will be close to it
>
>alex

I am not looking for the password chip. I am looking for the bios
chip.
August 10, 2004 5:33:56 PM

> On Mon, 9 Aug 2004 23:25:25 +0100, "alex" <tomsharp@spymac.com> wrote:
>
>>if your looking for the password chip 24c02n its on the underside off the
>>m/b
>>under the pcmcia slots
>>
>>the bios will be close to it
>>
>>alex
>>

> I am not looking for the password chip. I am looking for the bios
> chip.

well sorry to offending you suggesting that your looking for the password
chip
but why are u looking for the bios chip?

alex
!