does MN-510 work on a Mac?

I have just set up an 2 year old i-Mac to replace an HP
which was my second computer. I had a wireless net going
between my Dell Dimension and the HP, but I can't seem to
get going with the i-Mac. Does the MN-510 work with
Apple products? I've tried running the Explorer install
and also tried to run the disk supplied by my ISP for
setting up cable high speed, but no luck. Any
suggestions? -- Jake

joker

THe MN-510 & all other BroadBand Networking hardware made by Microsoft
does NOT have any drivers or support for use on the Macintosh from
Microsoft. I have heard that depending on the version of the MAC OS you
might be able to get it installed (Without any support from Microsoft of
course).

jake stielow wrote:

> I have just set up an 2 year old i-Mac to replace an HP
> which was my second computer. I had a wireless net going
> between my Dell Dimension and the HP, but I can't seem to
> get going with the i-Mac. Does the MN-510 work with
> Apple products? I've tried running the Explorer install
> and also tried to run the disk supplied by my ISP for
> setting up cable high speed, but no luck. Any
> suggestions? -- Jake

assistance.

time.