Archived from groups: alt.games.adnd (More info?)

It's a little out of date, since I haven't added anything for awhile, but
feel free to check it out. I'm currently running a first edition and a third
edition campaign. I definitely prefer first edition.
Also, if any of you attend the Dundracon convention, maybe I'll see you
there. I never miss it.

Go to: www.angelfire.com/or/sirbeef

Archived from groups: alt.games.adnd (More info?)

I went to your site, and my virus checker had to quarantine a file. It
contained "HTML_MHTREDIR.Z".

Kurt.