Help upgrading D400 Latitude's 802.11b to "g" or combo.

What do I need to purchase and an suggestions as to where to get the
best price? Any howto site?
Thanks in advance,
Arawak

Mike

Splendid

I used Dell Truemobile b/g card to get wirelees on a dell L400 notebook.
If your notebook has bultin wireless you'll probably need to disable it in
biuos.

Mike

"Arawak" <This.Is.A.Fake.address@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> What do I need to purchase and an suggestions as to where to get the
> best price? Any howto site?
> Thanks in advance,
> Arawak

Doesn't the D400 have a mini-PCI slot? You can replace that card with a G
card.