Sign in with
Sign up | Sign in
Your question

Enter Network Password

Last response: in Networking
Share
Anonymous
October 18, 2004 12:30:23 PM

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.broadbandnet.hardware (More info?)

How do you eliminate the" Enter Network Password" box
when the computer is turned on?

More about : enter network password

October 18, 2004 11:58:46 PM

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.broadbandnet.hardware (More info?)

This is a Windows issue.

Well lets look at the name of the newsgroup. It starts with "microsoft"
so that must mean we only talk about Microsoft products. Next it says
"public" so that means any person can post here. Then it says
"broadbandnet" so since this is a Microsoft newsgroup it must be talking
about the Microsoft Broadband Networking. Last but not least it says
"hardware" So that must mean it is the Microsoft hardware for networking
that we talk about.

Thus this is not a general networking newsgroup, but one for the
Microsoft Broadband networking hardware. I'd suggest posting in a
newsgroup for whatever version of Windows you are running.

telecard wrote:

> How do you eliminate the" Enter Network Password" box
> when the computer is turned on?

--
Please do not contact me directly or ask me to contact you directly for
assistance.

If your question is worth asking, it's worth posting.

If it’s not worth posting you should have done a search on
http://www.google.com/ http://www.google.com/grphp?hl=en&tab=wg&q= or
http://news.google.com/froogle?hl=en&tab=nf&ned=us&q= before wasting our
time.
October 19, 2004 1:45:32 PM

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.broadbandnet.hardware (More info?)

damn we have some hasty people in here.

Basically all you need to do is go into your control
panel and look for the users icon or accounts depending
on which version of windows you have. In there you will
find the option to have it not prompt for a password and
just logon to your desktop when you start it up.



>-----Original Message-----
>This is a Windows issue.
>
>Well lets look at the name of the newsgroup. It starts
with "microsoft"
>so that must mean we only talk about Microsoft
products. Next it says
>"public" so that means any person can post here. Then
it says
>"broadbandnet" so since this is a Microsoft newsgroup it
must be talking
>about the Microsoft Broadband Networking. Last but not
least it says
>"hardware" So that must mean it is the Microsoft
hardware for networking
>that we talk about.
>
>Thus this is not a general networking newsgroup, but one
for the
>Microsoft Broadband networking hardware. I'd suggest
posting in a
>newsgroup for whatever version of Windows you are
running.
>
>telecard wrote:
>
>> How do you eliminate the" Enter Network Password" box
>> when the computer is turned on?
>
>--
>Please do not contact me directly or ask me to contact
you directly for
>assistance.
>
>If your question is worth asking, it's worth posting.
>
>If it's not worth posting you should have done a search
on
>http://www.google.com/ http://www.google.com/grphp?
hl=en&tab=wg&q= or
>http://news.google.com/froogle?hl=en&tab=nf&ned=us&q=
before wasting our
>time.
>.
>
Related resources
!