--
Robert Ruehlmann ( rr9@thangorodrim.net )
"Thangorodrim - The Angband Page" : http://www.thangorodrim.net/
Visit the #angband chat channel at irc.worldirc.org

Robert Ruehlmann <rr9@thangorodrim.net> wrote:

> I've compiled OAngband 0.7.0 for Mac OS X. All the OS X specific changes
> from the Angband 3.0.6 alpha version have been integrated.
>
> It is available from:
> ftp://ftp.thangorodrim.net/pub/angband/Variant/OAngband/OAngband-070-osx.dmg
>
> I'll also prepare a patch with all the necessary changes for Bahman Rabii to
> include in the next official OAngband release. That should make compiling
> Mac versions a bit easier in the future.

OK, I try it. The PPC version is missing the files in the lib/file
directory.

--
Harry Erwin <http://www.theworld.com/~herwin>
My neuroscience wikiwiki is at

Robert Ruehlmann <rr9@thangorodrim.net> wrote:

> I've compiled OAngband 0.7.0 for Mac OS X. All the OS X specific changes
> from the Angband 3.0.6 alpha version have been integrated.
>
> It is available from:
> ftp://ftp.thangorodrim.net/pub/angband/Variant/OAngband/OAngband-070-osx.dmg
>
> I'll also prepare a patch with all the necessary changes for Bahman Rabii to
> include in the next official OAngband release. That should make compiling
> Mac versions a bit easier in the future.

And it seems to work, except that I'd like to try the graphics. How
should I do that?

--

herwin@theworld.com (Harry Erwin) writes:

> And it seems to work, except that I'd like to try the graphics. How
> should I do that?

First, produce a tileset. Then we'll talk.

--
Bahman Rabii