pdf books

Archived from groups: alt.games.adnd (More info?)

i am looking for sites with free pdf books (d&d oriented)

thanx

Archived from groups: alt.games.adnd,rec.games.frp.dnd (More info?)

Zaphod Beeblebrox <zaphod_beeblebrox@punkass.com> wrote:

: i am looking for sites with free pdf books (d&d oriented)

WotC and Necromancer games has some free stuff. I'm sure there's others.

Archived from groups: alt.games.adnd,rec.games.frp.dnd (More info?)

Who's Necromancer?

Kurt.

On Fri, 17 Sep 2004 10:56:11 +0000 (UTC), weberm@polaris.net
(Ubiquitous) wrote:

>Zaphod Beeblebrox <zaphod_beeblebrox@punkass.com> wrote:
>
>: i am looking for sites with free pdf books (d&d oriented)
>
>WotC and Necromancer games has some free stuff. I'm sure there's others.

Thanks for that tip on Necromancer Games, they have some AWESOME stuff
in their free section.

Archived from groups: alt.games.adnd,rec.games.frp.dnd (More info?)

In alt.games.adnd First Prophet of Kaos <kaos@ecn.ab.ca> wrote:

: On an OT tangent here, say hi to Ivan and Jeanne for me.

Heh. Lisa too?

In alt.games.adnd Kurt '63 <kurt63@altavista.net> wrote:
: weberm@polaris.net (Ubiquitous) wrote:
:> Zaphod Beeblebrox <zaphod_beeblebrox@punkass.com> wrote:

:> : i am looking for sites with free pdf books (d&d oriented)
:>
:> WotC and Necromancer games has some free stuff. I'm sure there's others.
:
: Who's Necromancer?

http://www.necromancergames.com/

"Third Edition Rules, First Edition Feel"

--
Islam is a peaceful religion, just as long as the women are beaten, the boys
buggered and the infidels are killed.

weberm@polaris.net (Ubiquitous) wrote in message news:<cj0upq$89f$4@news.utelfla.com>...
> In alt.games.adnd Kurt '63 <kurt63@altavista.net> wrote:
> : weberm@polaris.net (Ubiquitous) wrote:
> :> Zaphod Beeblebrox <zaphod_beeblebrox@punkass.com> wrote:
>
> :> : i am looking for sites with free pdf books (d&d oriented)
> :>
> :> WotC and Necromancer games has some free stuff. I'm sure there's others.
> :
> : Who's Necromancer?
>
> http://www.necromancergames.com/
>
> "Third Edition Rules, First Edition Feel"

Great. Thanks!

Kurt.

Archived from groups: alt.games.adnd (More info?)

alt.binaries.e-book.rpg

Has many of the PDF books your looking for

Greyknife <nunya@cableone.net> wrote:

: alt.binaries.e-book.rpg
: Has many of the PDF books your looking for

Yeah, I just posted a bunch of materials there recently, but it's easier
to just use a P2P network or IRC server.