EZTUNE FOR GATEWAY MONITOR

geordieriddle

Honorable
Jun 26, 2012
I need a copy of EzTune for the Gateway FPD3285W.

I bought my monitor about 7 years ago, it stopped working about three years ago, and having dug it out yesterday, managed to fix it, now however, it does not auto rotate when i turn it due to the abcense of EzTune which came with it.
I of course can no longer find the disc and when i look for it, it is either no longer available or I find sites trying to sell it to me, which I believe is unfair due to the cost I forked out originally for it.

Does anyone out there have access to it or a weblink to a version?

I do not require the absolute latest, just a version that supports the auto-rotation and works on Win7 64.

Thanks in advance to anyone that can help me out with this.

I've still got the EzTune CD that came with my Gateway XHD3000 (don't have the monitor anymore), but I doubt it would work on Win7 x64, and it might not support your monitor (which I can't confirm exists; did you mean the FPD2285w?) or auto-rotation (since the XHD3000 didn't offer rotation). My suggestion would be to use the email link at the bottom of this page:
http://www.portrait.com/dtune/gwy/enu/upgrade_instructions.html
and explain what monitor you have, and they can probably figure out the correct version to provide you.

geordieriddle

Honorable
Jun 26, 2012
Of course, having mistyped the monitor name I have made it impossible to be helped.
Thanks for the heads up.

The monitor is FPD2185W with the auto-rotation.

geordieriddle

Honorable
Jun 26, 2012

Tried the link/ email before I posted here.

No response.

techspai

Honorable
Aug 22, 2012
I have a similar situation, FPD2185W monitor and an old EZTune 1.0 disk. Somehow I had it working with one of my WIN7 machines before a restore. Can't get drivers to work with either Win7 Pro installs now. I am not so concerned about auto-rotate, but would like to have better resolution. On the host I want to use it with (AMD Radeon 6300), the video looks really poor. It sees the monitor as a generic.

When I try to use the old EZTune disk I am directed to the portrait website. I have sent e-mail to their support address, and get no response. I read somewhere that gateway is not supporting FPD, and Portrait is not really supporting EZTUne any longer. Don't want to fork out 39.99 to find out.