Which module is this? It had lots of magical pools.

Archived from groups: alt.games.adnd,rec.games.frp.dnd (More info?)

I half remember a module for an old version D&D which had a large
room full of small circular shallow pools. Many of the pools were
magical. Which module was it?

NarniaFan

Archived from groups: alt.games.adnd (More info?)

Narnia Fan wrote:

>I half remember a module for an old version D&D which had a large
>room full of small circular shallow pools. Many of the pools were
>magical. Which module was it?

It was in B1 'In Search of the Unknown'.

Clarence

Archived from groups: alt.games.adnd,rec.games.frp.dnd (More info?)

In article <9833fdf.0409181628.7089c124@posting.google.com>,
narniafan@earthlink.net wrote:

>I half remember a module for an old version D&D which had a large
>room full of small circular shallow pools. Many of the pools were
>magical. Which module was it?

Can you be more specific? That's a lot of modules, but I recall
B2(?) (In search of the Unknown) had something like that.

ISLAM: Winning the hearts and minds of the world, one bomb at a time.

Archived from groups: alt.games.adnd,rec.games.frp.dnd (More info?)

In article <slrnckt14u.u0b.kjdavies@kjdavies.kjdavies.org>,
kjdavies@kjdavies.kjdavies.org wrote:
>On 2004-09-19, Ubiquitous <weberm@polaris.net> wrote:

>> Can you be more specific? That's a lot of modules, but I recall
>> B2(?) (In search of the Unknown) had something like that.
>
>B1. B2 is _Keep on the Borderlands_

Ah, thanks. I knkew it was one of the "B" series.

ISLAM: Winning the hearts and minds of the world, one bomb at a time.