Razer naga macro problem

robertito54321

Honorable
Jun 27, 2012
Hello,

Im not sure if my razer naga mouse is defect or its a bug.

I have set different macros on the side buttons of my naga. Simple macros like "f5, delay 0.020, f5, delay 0.020". Nothing special about it.

My problem;

If i spam a macro (lets say 5 times) then immediately holding that same button and pressing twice the right mouse click, the macro stops working. It doesnt respond to any a action on the mouse. The only way to get it work is by disconnecting/ reconnect it.

In detail:
- I press 5,5,5,5,5,immediately hold button 5, while holding it down press right mouse click two times.

You basicaly have to spam this. After a few times the macro stops working. If you try then to do the same with another macro (assigned to a different button) it will also stop from working.

I reinstalled all my drivers and the synapse software. Tried it on different programs, different computers, but the problem is still there.

Can people pls test this out to check if this is a bug or not?

Thanks in advance

jr199

Honorable
Jan 23, 2013

I am having the exact same issue, and I have updated the firmware, and using windows 7. Have you found a solution yet?

Cynarra

Honorable
Feb 24, 2013
I just started having this issue myself.

I have 4 custom profiles. Today I was playing Borderlands 2 and set up a new profile for it, bound my Rapid Fire/Reload macro to the 1 Key.

After using that macro several times, it just stopped working completely. The other buttons, which I bound to keyboard buttons, worked fine, however the macro stopped completely. :fou: