Z 2.7.5pre1 Level feelings

Andy

I'm not sure if I have missed something about the new version that has been
posted, but it seems to me like there aren;t as many levels that have level
feelings other than "this level looks reasonably safe"

I'm just wondering if this is a side affect caused by fixing the bad objects
bug or if theres something been changed in the game to produce less levels
that we don't know about.

Andy

In article <d9k7dv$keb$1@nwrdmz01.dmz.ncs.ea.ibs-infra.bt.com>, "Andy" <rhukath2005-newsgroup@yahoo.co.uk> wrote:
>I'm not sure if I have missed something about the new version that has been
>posted, but it seems to me like there aren;t as many levels that have level
>feelings other than "this level looks reasonably safe"
>
>I'm just wondering if this is a side affect caused by fixing the bad objects
>bug or if theres something been changed in the game to produce less levels
>that we don't know about.

Maybe sometimes you just get a bunch of boring levels ? :)
After all, they are probably "average" aren't they ?

Bruce

- George Bernard Shaw
- Ambrose Bierce

(if there were any)