Compiling

For a while now I have been trying to compile Zangband. I have a green
clam shell ibook, runing os 10.3. I am useing the temanal command: cp
makefile.std makefile. It compiles but then it says that the compiler
can't create exacuteables( I am useing xcode version 1). I have
downloaded lots of other compilers but I doun't no how to get them to
work. What do I do?

In article <1119994820.052939.303000@f14g2000cwb.googlegroups.com>,
Lucas Keane <lucaskeane@yahoo.co.nz> wrote:
>For a while now I have been trying to compile Zangband. I have a green
>clam shell ibook, runing os 10.3. I am useing the temanal command: cp
>makefile.std makefile. It compiles but then it says that the compiler
>can't create exacuteables( I am useing xcode version 1). I have
>downloaded lots of other compilers but I doun't no how to get them to
>work. What do I do?

Post the output from make. You may need to edit the makefile to get it
to build. (The default is probably to build for Linux.)

Also, if you want a proper OS X version, you're using the wrong
makefile.

--
Julian Lighton jl8e@fragment.com
/* You are not expected to understand this. */