D-bay peripheral carrying cases?

Hi,

I'm looking for some safe way of carrying around my D-Bay peripherals
without just tossing them all in my laptop carrying case. Does anyone
make such a thing, or do I have to go poke around the padded case
depatment at WalMart? I'm using an HP battery case from an old
laptop, but it's not really the right size, not very well padded, and
I only have one of them...

Between us my wife and I have a floppy, CD-R/W, DVD-R/W, Battery, and
I'm looking for a Secondary Hard Drive, so I need a way to carry
spares around. Ideally Dell would make a D/Bay without any
electronics, and a padded carrying case for it, but I guess I can't
have everything. Or can I?

Thanks!

<William P.N. Smith> wrote in message
> Hi,
>
> I'm looking for some safe way of carrying around my D-Bay peripherals
> without just tossing them all in my laptop carrying case. Does anyone
> make such a thing, or do I have to go poke around the padded case
> depatment at WalMart? I'm using an HP battery case from an old
> laptop, but it's not really the right size, not very well padded, and
> I only have one of them...
>
> Between us my wife and I have a floppy, CD-R/W, DVD-R/W, Battery, and
> I'm looking for a Secondary Hard Drive, so I need a way to carry
> spares around. Ideally Dell would make a D/Bay without any
> electronics, and a padded carrying case for it, but I guess I can't
> have everything. Or can I?
>
> Thanks!

My last laptop, an Inspiron 3800, came with a free padded carry case for the
DVD drive.
You should be able to order it from Dell part sales.

Gary

"Gary Pigott" <usenet@garypigott.net> wrote:
><William P.N. Smith> wrote in message

>> I'm looking for some safe way of carrying around my D-Bay peripherals
>> without just tossing them all in my laptop carrying case. Does anyone

>My last laptop, an Inspiron 3800, came with a free padded carry case for the
>DVD drive.
>You should be able to order it from Dell part sales.

Yeah, just iterate past the folks who have never seen or heard of a
laptop and you'll eventually find someone helpful. 8*)

FWIW:

DBay peripheral carrying case part number is 3825P, it's $15

Thanks, all!