graphical angband?

Dear all,

I see an angband-graphics-..., but how to put
it to work ??? A stupid question I'm afraid,
but I'm lost :-( On linux.
Best,
Amities,
Olivier

bill

/.angband --help will show you the command line options. You want to
use "-g" for graphics and "-mx11". There are also some suboptions
specific to graphics mode; "-b" for bigtile mode, "-g" for David
Gervais' tiles, "-o" for original tiles, and "-a" for Adam Bolt's
tiles.

Look at the comments at the beginning of the source file main-x11.c for
instructions as to how to set up a shell script to launch angband with
multiple windows. If you just modify that and add the graphics switches
you're good to go.

Bill

Bill wrote:
> /.angband --help will show you the command line options. You want to
> use "-g" for graphics and "-mx11". There are also some suboptions
> specific to graphics mode; "-b" for bigtile mode, "-g" for David
> Gervais' tiles, "-o" for original tiles, and "-a" for Adam Bolt's
> tiles.
>
> Look at the comments at the beginning of the source file main-x11.c for
> instructions as to how to set up a shell script to launch angband with
> multiple windows. If you just modify that and add the graphics switches
> you're good to go.
>
> Bill

Ok, I have it :)
angband -g -v -mx11 -- -n3 -b is good :)
(though no sound, but ity may due to my system
which tends to be touchy with sound issues).
Thanks !
Olivier