angband : score file on linux ?

Dear all,

I'm looking for the score file ....
Angband says "file unavailable" so I guess
I haven't set the proper priorities, but I can't
quite fathom where this file should be.
This is Suse 9.2 if that's any help, and I installed
angband via rpm: it complained some groups or
users like alchemist did not exist and used root
instead. I guess I have set the group to users
for all this branch, and owner to root.
Any hint welcome!
Cheers, O.

Olivier <Olve@nowhere.wd> writes:

> Dear all,
>
> I'm looking for the score file ....
> Angband says "file unavailable" so I guess
> I haven't set the proper priorities, but I can't
> quite fathom where this file should be.

lib/data/scores.raw

Permission problems often occur with lib/user as well.

I run angband as sgid games, and give lib/*, and lib/*/* the group of
games.

Eddie

By the way, same problem with falconeyes, but there
I get killed so fast that scores are not such an issue :) O.