Angband 3.0.6 Windows/MacOS Save File Share

Hi all,

Is it possible to use the same file between Angband 3.0.6 for Windows
and MacOS? I've tried, but Angband MacOS doesn't recognize the Windows'
save file. I remember doing this years ago with the Mac 68K version; so
I suspect it may be still be possible?

Thanks!

- Joel

joelsanda wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> Is it possible to use the same file between Angband 3.0.6 for Windows
> and MacOS? I've tried, but Angband MacOS doesn't recognize the Windows'
> save file. I remember doing this years ago with the Mac 68K version; so
> I suspect it may be still be possible?

This is a commonly asked question. (I had to ask it once myself.) Use
"import" (cmd-I) from the File menu.

It should be listed on the splash screen as well.