MN 500 - can't connect to internet

Last response: in Networking
Share
October 19, 2004 11:17:04 AM

My MN 500 was reset and now I can no longer connect to the
internet wirelessly. I also am unable to access the
Microsoft Base Station configuration page...I keep getting
a gateway timeout. Any suggestions?

More about : 500 connect internet

October 19, 2004 2:22:06 PM

Can you access the BSMT from a wired connection?

Can you access the Internet from a wired connection?

What kind of wireless security are you running?

What version of Windows are you running?

Have you enabled MAC filtering?

Have you enabled client filtering?

What version of the firmware are you running on the MN-500?

What network card are you using to access the MN-500 via wireless?

When you say the MN-500 was reset was that a factory reset or just a
soft reset?

If you answer those questions we can help you better.

rachel wrote:

> My MN 500 was reset and now I can no longer connect to the
> internet wirelessly. I also am unable to access the
> Microsoft Base Station configuration page...I keep getting
> a gateway timeout. Any suggestions?

assistance.

time.
!