6. Price My range is around 600$
7. this is for gaming
8. and any other good qualities trying to find best gaming monitor

Contact me by email please mccollybrasher@yahoo.com

More about : choosing monitor

a b 4 Gaming
a c 105 C Monitor
July 6, 2012 10:42:42 AM

you might want to remove your email address unless you want the internet spam bots to find it... posting here and reading replies here is what you should be doing.

some clarifications....

1. I want a monitor with 1-2ms response time
-to my knowledge only tn panels offer response times this low. i wouldnt get to worked up about this number as if you buy a quality brand there should be no ghosting even on higher response time monitors. for instance my pro series viewsonic states 16ms (yes its OLD) as a maximum and i still get zero lag. also this number is often understated (or in my case, overstated as it has less than 16ms).
2. I want it to have 1080p or higher
-1920x1080 is the most common size. for your budget i doubt you will find a 2560x1920. you might possibly find a 1920x1600 in e-ips in your budget.
3. I want it to be 23in. or higher
-22" to 24" are possibly the best sizes to use at 1920x1080 unless you want to start having a perceptible reduction in sharpness. i'm not saying larger is bad just that you should note this.
4. I want it to be an ips monitor
-there are a few types of ips panels. 6bit e-ips which is cheaper but has the same color accuracy of tn panels but has a much wider viewing angle. 8bit s-ips, p-ips and h-ips are more expensive but are more color accurate than the rest of the panels.
5. 16:9 or better aspect ratio
-or better? do you mean wider or taller? 1920x1600 is 16:10.
6. Price My range is around 600$
-this should be a good roundabout price for an e-ips panel in the size you want. getting an 8bit ips panel might cost a little more though.
7. this is for gaming
-inconsequential. any panel type can be used for gaming. the only thing which might affect you is if you plan on using 3d. only tn panels can support 120hz which gives you 60fps of 3d (with glasses).
8. and any other good qualities trying to find best gaming monitor

you might want to have a look at products from dell, viewsonic pro series, acer and asus in that order.

m
l
!