ZAngbandTK

Last response: in Video Games
a b Ý World of Warcraft
August 25, 2005 11:02:01 AM

So, I found an old copy of ZAngbandTK....WOW....It's great...I can do
without the sound effects, but the graphic enhancements, as well as the
mouse driven interface are wonderful.

The only drawback?? It's an old version of Angband. Is this version
still being supported?? Has anyone updated it to the current version of
ZAngband?

Thx!

More about : zangbandtk

August 25, 2005 12:45:42 PM

The short answer is: no and no.

Google is your friend. You can find much discussion of *bandTk in this
newsgroup. Source is available if you want to contribute.

Bill