ZAngbandTK

So, I found an old copy of ZAngbandTK....WOW....It's great...I can do
without the sound effects, but the graphic enhancements, as well as the
mouse driven interface are wonderful.

The only drawback?? It's an old version of Angband. Is this version
still being supported?? Has anyone updated it to the current version of
ZAngband?

Thx!
1 answer Last reply
More about zangbandtk
  1. Archived from groups: rec.games.roguelike.angband (More info?)

    The short answer is: no and no.

    Google is your friend. You can find much discussion of *bandTk in this
    newsgroup. Source is available if you want to contribute.

    Bill

World Of Warcraft Games Video Games