[Un, all?] Alpha Release from CVS?

Hi,

I've been pottering around with various bits of Unangband, including various
fixes, rebalances, testing, and general mucking about. I was wondering if it is
worth release an alpha quality build from CVS. Is anyone likely to have a look
at this, or are people on this group sufficiently aware to download and build
from CVS without an interim releases being made?

There are a number of visual interface issues at the moment where I have 80%
finished user interface changes, which includes one crasher bug (user interface
only - I don't believe there are any in-game crash bugs).

I can't promise any save-file compatibility with future or previous versions at
this stage either.

But its been a while since I've released a version, and pieces are starting to
fall into place, so I'd like some comments on where I'm going with things.

Thoughts?

Andrew

--
Unangband L:C E+ T- R- P+ D-- G+(+) F:Sangband RL-- RLA-- W:F Q++
AI+(++) GFX++ SFX++ RN+++(+) PO++ Hp+++ Re--(+) S++ C- O* KG--

A windows release is always a good thing for alpha testing,
other OS people should be able to handle cvs + compiling.

T.