There Was a Problem Configuring Your Base Station.

After I set almost everything up, i get and error that
says "There Was a Problem Configuring Your Base Station."
I disabled windows firewall and reset the base station
and that still didn't work. I have no other security
things on my compter either. what else could be wrong??

joker

It might be a UPnP issue.

Although it is a ton easier to just browser to http://192.168.2.1 to
program the router then it is to get the software to program it. Mainly
because you only have to do the configuration instead of fixing several
problems.

Alyssa wrote:

> After I set almost everything up, i get and error that
> says "There Was a Problem Configuring Your Base Station."
> I disabled windows firewall and reset the base station
> and that still didn't work. I have no other security
> things on my compter either. what else could be wrong??

assistance.

time.