Variant and project: Contraband

Hi. My first post was regarding an error I encounted whilst trying to
modify ZAngband. Well, thanks to this group, I've solved it. The idea
is a new minor variant called Contraband - CONtent exTRA (z)angBAND
(tenuous I know) - which adds vast amounts of new monsters and items to
thee game.

This is just an idea at the moment, but since this variant isn't going
to be coding-intense (just change the title page for now - if I can
master even that amount of C!) and the main feature will be extra
monsters, uniques, items, etc., then I could set up a website where
users could contribute there own monsters, items etc. (in r_info.txt
syntax or whatever along with a brief description) for inclusion in the
next release, and earn a mention in the credits. That way it is a
community project, they'll be more variety and numerically more
monsters, and I'll have to do far less work :)

I think it'd be a fun, minor project. What do you think?

Look at the file news.txt for modifying the intro screen.

T.