Acer Batteries

Status
Not open for further replies.

PonyGirl

Distinguished
Dec 17, 2010
Can you use a 9 cell battery for an Acer AS7552G-6061 AMD. Comments are about the 6 cell battery having a short life, but nobody says anything about getting a different battery. Only about getting a faster HD and maybe more ram. Longer life would be nice for outside work.

Solution
The standard 48.8 W 4400 mAh 6-cell Li-ion battery pack has an estimated runtime of 2.2 hours.

The high-capacity 99 W 9000 mAh 9-cell Li-ion battery pack that you can get for the AS7552G has an estimated runtime of 4.5 hours.

You can always carry a spare battery pack of whatever capacity you choose as a backup just in case.

Solution

PonyGirl

Distinguished
Dec 17, 2010
Thank you I had looked on ebay but was not able to find what I wanted. Called resellers - have to have s/n or battery number to be able to help me. Finally got to chat person on acer website. Seems I need the s/n before they can tell me what battery I need. But said they were available. links to their site for model details did give me more info. One model only lists 6 cell - the other lists 6 cell with a max 9 cell. So - guess they can be found. Only logical but still better answer. Now - Acer of Toshiba for $1000. - Dell more $$ for business model Vostro 3700.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS