Feenix nascita review/comparisons

stormborn23

Honorable
Jul 15, 2012
i got a feenix nascita a cpl weeks ago to replace my second broken deathadder and seeing as how there arent many reviews or info on it (also the company impressed me enough to turn me into a fanboy) id thought id do a little review.

Picture:

http://i.imgur.com/IYUnk.jpg

Pros:

great tracking with the 6000 dpi laser, i set it too 2400 usually though
the main left right clicks are the best ive ever felt
feel/shape is amazing. most comfortable mouse ive used
good glide provided with several really nice teflon feet
quality and reliability, this things built like a tank
aesthetics, lcd display, lights
the amazing customer support from feenix, personal support manager, free teflon feet for life, etc..
each mouse is engraved with a authentication reference so you know its an authentic feenix mouse and not a ripoff of it

Cons:

at 100 bux the price is at the higher end
sold exclusively direct from companys website, so you gotta deal with shipping
id rather not have the tilt buttons on the mousewheel, i never understood who ever used these buttons
the weight catridge system could be better, and honestly id rather not even have it
side buttons could be better

Misc:

nice braided cord with gold usb, comes with metal case, nice packaging, driver works, on the fly dpi rocker switch is nice to use with the lcd display, white lights are really nice

overall impressions:

amazing mouse, definitely the best ive ever used. ppl with very small hands may not like it, but for everyone else its just perfect id say. more ergonomic support than the deathadder, and better tracking. id give it a 9/10

more pics:
http://www.feenixcollection.com/nascita.html

obsidian1261

Honorable
Aug 22, 2012
what mousepad do you use with your feenix nascita? does it work well on hard surfaces? I noticed feenix doesnt sell any of their own mousepads so im just curious

Bseagull

Honorable
Nov 26, 2012

They actually do, it's called the Dimora.

Check their website!