YaCD a simple walk

Dungeon Crawl version 4.0.0 beta 26 character file.
xxxxx the Necromancer (Demigod)(Level 21 Necromancer)
Play time: 23:10:58
Number of turns: 149183
Experience : 21/610178
Strength 20 Dexterity 17 Intelligence 22
Hit Points : 30/152 (170) Magic Points : 17/42
AC : 16 Evasion : 21 Shield : 4
GP : 3332
You are on level 22.
You are full
..
Inventory:
Hand weapons
L - a +5,+7 long sword of slicing
nice sword I thing I vorpalized it.

O - the uncursed quarterstaff "Brush"
It inflicts extra damage upon your enemies. It greatly protects you
from fire. It insulates you from electricity. It protects you from
poison.

Found in Elves halls. Actually didn't used it too much.

W - a +6,+6 long sword of holy wrath (weapon)

Again enchanted by hard work. Would you believe it was on par with sword of
slicing in P?

Armour e - a +1 dwarven buckler (worn)
g - the +0 pair of boots of Responsibility (worn)
It protects you from fire.
p - a +2 spiked helmet (worn)
v - a +1 steam dragon armour (worn)
z - the +3 pair of gloves "Gujugomid Juh" (worn) It protects you from
poison.
V - the +2 cloak of the Clam (worn) It makes you more stealthy.

Magical devices
h - a wand of digging
u - a wand of enslavement (6)

I don't use wands, too much, so I don't know why I carrying them.

Comestibles
b - a meat ration
F - 2 bread rations
Scrolls
B - 5 scrolls of identify
C - 3 scrolls of teleportation
P - a scroll of remove curse
Z - a scroll of blinkingJewellery
c - a ring of sustenance (right hand)

found in P.

k - a +4 ring of evasion (left hand)
n - an amulet of resist mutation (around neck)
o - the ring "Exysexo" This wonderful ring greatly increases the
recuperative powers of its wearer, but also considerably speeds his or
her metabolism. It protects you from fire.
q - a ring of see invisible
t - an amulet of the gourmand
J - a +4 ring of protection
R - an amulet of conservation
Potions
a - 7 potions of healing
D - 7 potions of heal wounds
Q - 2 potions of speed
S - 4 potions of invisibility
Books
f - a book of Changes
i - a book of Conjurations
j - a book of Conjurations
l - a book of Power
m - a book of Control
r - a book of Stalking
y - a book of Geomancy
A - a book of Unlife
E - a Necronomicon

found in P.

G - a book of Transfigurations
H - a book of Death
I - a book of Ice
K - a book of Necromancy
M - a book of Summonings
X - a book of Enchantments

I thing that somewhere is stacked/ or is still in the shop, book of
Anihilations, I should look for it.
And I have several other books stacked somewhere.

Magical staves
s - a rod of destruction
T - a staff of energy
Miscellaneous
x - a deck of cards
You have 0 experience left.
Skills:
- Level 12 Fighting
- Level 5 Short Blades
- Level 15 Long Blades
+ Level 3 Maces & Flails
+ Level 5 Staves
+ Level 1 Bows
+ Level 3 Darts
+ Level 2 Throwing
+ Level 6 Armour
- Level 14 Dodging
+ Level 7 Stealth

only
+ Level 6 Stabbing
+ Level 6 Shields
+ Level 12 Unarmed Combat
+ Level 14 Spellcasting
- Level 11 Conjurations
+ Level 4 Enchantments
+ Level 6 Summonings
+ Level 18 Necromancy
+ Level 4 Translocations
+ Level 4 Transmigration
- Level 6 Divinations
+ Level 4 Fire Magic
- Level 3 Ice Magic
+ Level 6 Earth Magic
+ Level 1 Poison Magic
You have 3 spell levels left.You know the following spells:
Your Spells Type Success Level
a - Pain Necromancy Perfect 1
b - Bolt of Cold Ice/Conjuration Very Good 5
c - Vampiric Draining Necromancy Perfect 3
d - Animate Dead Necromancy Excellent 4
e - Magic Dart Conjuration Excellent 1
f - Dispel Undead Necromancy Excellent 4
g - Bolt of Draining Conjuration/Necromancy Great 6
h - Repel Missiles Air/Enchantment Great 2
i - Detect Creatures Divination Great 2
j - Shadow Creatures Summoning Good 5
k - Regeneration Enchantment/Necromancy Excellent 3
l - Ice Form Ice/Transmigration Good 4
q - Blink Translocation Great 2
r - Selective Amnesia Enchantment Great 3
Mutations & Other Weirdness
You are immune to electric shocks.
You are clumsy (Dex -1).
Space sometimes distorts in your vicinity.
You occasionally forget where you are.

As long as I know if I'd like to go up, or down this's no problem.
I went around 7 to 14 times through P, just with hope I'd get rid of
teleportitis, and find a ring of s. In the last visit, I found that two
nice items, so it curred me of another visits.
After return from P I drank potion of cure mutations, that I had for really
bad cases. Then looked in lower levels of the Swamp and found another one.

Teleportitis is extremely unhealthy in P. It would (by bad RNG, or
intentionaly) bring you in a losts of cases just in the midle of really
powerfull monsters, violet 3 and so on. (I didn't have protection against
mutations on first visits.)

I did the Hive without any poison protection. Didn't beat the Queen until
lately however. I think it would be nice if could be possible to let it
alive so she could create another honeycombs, and... Also if accidentaly
killed, entry of another queen should be possible.

It's second time I went so low. With exception of one storm/blue dragon, it
was rather uneventfull.
Actually that killer clown on level 14 was a surprise. Could OOD monsters
go so high?
Funny is I don't like to go down for orb yet. I like doing stuff on upper
levels and looking around.
Also I didn't found Labyrinth.
Orc mines done.
Lair done.
Serpent pits done.
Slime pit done.
Swamp done.
Elven hals done.
Hall of blades done.
I did it by hand to hand combat, to get the experience and improve a
little. It was really nasty, teleportitis did its job in really annoying
way.

Now I installed windoze XP and I have a problem. Is there some patch that
solve problems with fullscreen mode on windoze XP?

--
Kizutsuite 'ta ano hi kara

Raghar wrote:
> Now I installed windoze XP and I have a problem. Is there some patch that
> solve problems with fullscreen mode on windoze XP?

Did you try the compatibility mode?

--
ABCGi abcgi@yahoo.com http://abcgi.fly.to S14 D15 I17 W12 C9
GCS/IT$/L/B$ d+(-) s: a? C++ ULUSU-- P+ L+>++ E- W++$ N+ o+ K--

ABCGi <abcgi@yahoo.com> wrote in

> Raghar wrote:
>> Now I installed windoze XP and I have a problem. Is there some patch
>> that solve problems with fullscreen mode on windoze XP?
>
> Did you try the compatibility mode?

Sure, it didn't help. I think recompilaton, or conversion to Java (and
reasonable GUI) is necessary.

--
Kizutsuite 'ta ano hi kara

TRENDING THREADS