[GearHead] How do I get to these places?

Just starting out, and I'm a little confused. I've been told the lost child I'm
seeking was headed toward Last Hope, and a mysterious person told me to meet
them in.. um... some place with a couple 'I's in the name... in two days. I
have no idea how to get to either of those places. Could somebody clue me in?

wingedcoyote@aol.com (Winged Coyote) wrote in message news:<20040623043020.04762.00000359@mb-m10.aol.com>...
> Just starting out, and I'm a little confused. I've been told the lost child I'm
> seeking was headed toward Last Hope, and a mysterious person told me to meet
> them in.. um... some place with a couple 'I's in the name... in two days. I
> have no idea how to get to either of those places. Could somebody clue me in?

You're probably looking for Ipshil. Leave the city you're currently by
walking off the edge of the map. Follolw the highway south, and you'll
find Ipshil there. You can reach most of the important places in the
game just sticking to the roads.

- Joseph Hewitt
--
DeadCold > http://www.geocities.com/pyrrho12/programming/deadcold/index.html
GearHead > http://www.geocities.com/pyrrho12/programming/gearhead/index.html

Winged Coyote wrote:
> Just starting out, and I'm a little confused. I've been told the lost child I'm
> seeking was headed toward Last Hope, and a mysterious person told me to meet
> them in.. um... some place with a couple 'I's in the name... in two days. I
> have no idea how to get to either of those places. Could somebody clue me in?

Last hope is at the edge of the desert, west of Wujung(sp?). You can
take the bus (by this I mean the overland variety, not the intra-city
ones) from Snake Lake to Wujung and walk from there. Ipshill is just
west of Snake Lake, IIRC you can also take the bus.

HTH
Lars

On mercredi 23 Juin 2004 10:30, Winged Coyote wrote:

> Just starting out, and I'm a little confused. I've been told the
> lost child I'm seeking was headed toward Last Hope, and a
> mysterious person told me to meet them in.. um... some place
> with a couple 'I's in the name... in two days. I have no idea
> how to get to either of those places. Could somebody clue me in?

I guess you're still in the starting village (Hogye)? You can get
out of it by walking towards the edge of the map: keep going, and
you'll leave the village and be on the world map. Walk around,
you'll find other places (marked by a yellow star), including
Last Hope and that other place.

You should take some notes while you play the game, because most
of the names are randomized.

Oh, and be sure you have some equipment (and a mecha) and have
gained some experience before you wander on the world map. You
can make some nasty encounters there.

--
spam.bucket@free.fr
You have my name and my hostname: you can mail me.

>You're probably looking for Ipshil. Leave the city you're currently by
>walking off the edge of the map. Follolw the highway south, and you'll
>find Ipshil there. You can reach most of the important places in the
>game just sticking to the roads.

Thanks! And thanks to everybody else who helped out.