Sign in with
Your question

SOE.com and anything related will not load

Tags:
  • Windows 7
Last response: in Windows 7
January 8, 2013 2:26:36 AM

NO clue what board I'm supposed to post this in. Everquest 2 Launchpad will not load up, just a stupid small blue SOE logo that never does anything. The website SOE.com will not load. Any sites related to any games related to Sony Online Entertainment will not load. This site loads for other people, so the site is not down. I have done malwarebytes scan which found nothing. I did a Spybot Search and destroy scan which found some minor stuff, now it is clean and finds nothing. Site will not load. Has nothing to do with cookies or any of that stuff. I'm just worried that I've been hacked. but there's nothing I can do about it, as I can't even log in to cancel my accounts...

More about : soe related load

a b $ Windows 7
January 8, 2013 2:52:04 AM

Are you able to get to other pages? I'm assuming you're coming to us from a different computer.
m
l
January 8, 2013 3:08:44 AM

No, its this computer. SOE.com and game sites related are the ONLY sites that will not load.
m
l
January 8, 2013 7:45:29 PM

I figured it out. My VPN is blocking it. ProXPN is the one I've been using. I've only had it for a few days, so I just gotta figure out how to get it to unblock those sites.
m
l
Related resources
!