Page keeps refreshing when I login.

nmwido

Honorable
Nov 2, 2012
Hello.
First off, if I posted in the wrong section, I apologize and please feel free to inform any moderator to move this in the correct section.

Now, everytime I try to login in the control panel of a game I play -> link, the page just refreshes and I won't be logged in. This only seems to happen for Google Chrome, I tried it on Firefox and I could get in just fine.

This is also a newly-built and freshly installed computer, not even a week's age yet. This is also the first time I'll be on Windows 7, my old PC was Win XP, and I could login the site using Chrome just fine, so I'm inclined to say it's the OS, but my friend has Win7 too and he could get in just fine.

Any help would be appreciated, if more info is needed please ask.

Make sure you have the most recent versions of Flash and Java (for Chrome). Trust me, there is for some strange difference, you can think you installed it once for all the browsers just to learn one of them is outtdated. It's mainly because Chrome uses an extension called PepperFlash (or it used to be called this).

nmwido

Honorable
Nov 2, 2012
Hi, I've updated my Java and when I go to Adobe to download the latest Flash Player, I get this:

"Your Google Chrome browser already includes Adobe® Flash® Player built-in. Google Chrome will automatically update when new versions of Flash Player are available."

Problem is still there though. Still can't login.
Any other ideas on what might be causing this?

chocostain

Honorable
Dec 16, 2012
It's not your OS. Personally, I'd really prefer using Firefox over Chrome.

Does the game require you to have pop-up blocker off? Also, try to check your browsers settings.

If that will no work, try re-installing the browser.