Sign in with
Your question

Vaio review

Last response: in Laptops & Notebooks
December 23, 2010 1:36:24 PM

Hello, can anyone tell me how sony vaio vpceb34en performance is?

More about : vaio review

a c 572 D Laptop
December 23, 2010 3:27:14 PM

Hello kiran5740;
The Sony website doesn't show a Vaio VPC EB34 model. Did you get the model number right?
What CPU, RAM and Video does your system have?

Here is a review of a Vaio VPC EB3 laptop. It is a different model though - EB3Z1.
http://www.notebookcheck.net/Review-Sony-Vaio-VPC-EB3Z1...
m
l
a b D Laptop
December 23, 2010 6:18:00 PM

kiran5740 said:
Hello, can anyone tell me how sony vaio vpceb34en performance is?

Hi there,

That Sony looks like it has great overall specs (i3 processor, dedicated graphics, and a nicely sized screen. What will you be using the laptop for? With more information, I can provide more detailed guidance.

Cheers,
Isabella
MSFT Windows Outreach Team
m
l
Related resources
January 1, 2011 6:37:30 AM

hi Isabella,

Thanks for your reply. Actually i'm using laptop for Programs development such as Microsoft.Net, Animations(Cinema 4D, Blender) and for games. I have a doubt in mind that i have to go with Dell Inspiron or Sony vaio. Is there any technical problems with vaio or is it safe run?

Thanks,
m
l
a b D Laptop
January 4, 2011 9:34:54 PM

kiran5740 said:
hi Isabella,

Thanks for your reply. Actually i'm using laptop for Programs development such as Microsoft.Net, Animations(Cinema 4D, Blender) and for games. I have a doubt in mind that i have to go with Dell Inspiron or Sony vaio. Is there any technical problems with vaio or is it safe run?

Thanks,

Hi there,

Sony Vaio laptops are popular among consumers so you shouldn't be facing any major problems. However, I definitely recommend checking the system requirements of the games and programs you will be running against the specs of that PC to makes sure they will run properly.

Cheers,
Isabella
m
l
January 8, 2011 2:00:14 AM

Hi Isabella,

Thanks for you suggetion. i'll go with sony.
m
l
a b D Laptop
January 11, 2011 9:16:40 PM

kiran5740 said:
Hi Isabella,

Thanks for you suggetion. i'll go with sony.

Hi there,

No problem! I'm glad to help. Let me know how you like it.

Cheers,
Isabella
m
l
!