Your question

Genuine windows validation

Last response: in Windows 7
January 8, 2013 11:15:38 AM

Hello,
how to remove genuine
a c 228 $ Windows 7
January 8, 2013 11:23:35 AM

You can disable the notifications, but I don't think you can remove the software. Doing so would probably invalidate your copy of windows.
m
l
a b $ Windows 7
January 8, 2013 11:25:49 AM

eshekar said:
Hello,
how to remove genuine

Why would you want to remove the genuine validation anyway? It allows you to update windows and keeps you legitimate....unless you are using an illegal copy...and if so we can't help you.
m
l
Related resources
a b $ Windows 7
January 8, 2013 11:29:24 AM

eshekar said:
Hello,
how to remove genuine

easy, remove windows 7.
m
l
January 8, 2013 12:39:22 PM

If your computer is reporting that it is not genuine, you must use a valid key to correct it. If you already have a valid key, call Microsoft and they will help you validate it. If you do not have a valid key, buy one.....
m
l
October 27, 2013 7:03:03 AM

Yeah... I get the sense you are asking to skirt the law, which is something we nerds can't knowlingly respond to, especially in our beautiful forum. Here's what I did, I used my environment to my adavantage. Due to my OEM hot swappin' lifestyle, clean installs are needed 2x-3x a year. This can get very expensive oviously. I made friends with the IT manager at the hospital in which I am employed. He had an OA liscence, he sold me some HDD's (WD Caviar Series I looooove it) so that he could put Windows on my PC. Free. Valid. Genuine. Perhaps some careful and inventive thought is needed here OP./
m
l
!