Massacre in Norway ... Terrorist Attack.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ouch...Christan. I know there are extremist Christians...but wow...

I am not waiting for the Pope to talk about this one.

This is not what Jesus would do....

lol I was checking the comments in Yahoo(before it was confirmed that a Christian extremist did it) and most people were saying it was from the Muslims(TBH,I thought the same,but I wasn't sure) It's interesting to see people judging too early.
Anyway,I really feel sorry for them,Norway is a beautiful and peaceful country

If you believe in a single God, then all who do generally also believe we are all His children
Syngling out a country, a color, a certain way to live etc doesnt fit the makeup of humanity, and it shouldnt blind anyone as to who God is.
I generally rail against governments who try and rule us, and this is a microcosm at its worse.
This guy wont get past his Maker

Definitely.
Couldn't say it better

This god guy is the problem.

All religious extremists (of any persuasion) should have their activities resticted ... no gun licenses for a start.

See ... guns and religion again ??

Starting to see a common thread here??

gropouce

Distinguished
May 1, 2011
No suicide attempt by the guy who did that?!!
Braver than the others. But sick.

Marx (or Engels, who can tell?) said that religion is opium to the people.
He didn't talk about a potential OD.

("Religious suffering is, at one and the same time, the expression of real suffering and a protest against real suffering. Religion is the sigh of the oppressed creature, the heart of a heartless world, and the soul of soulless conditions. It is the opium of the people.")

He'd been planning it for years, the bombing was a distraction to draw the police away from his real target... just how f&%ked up do you have to be to plan that for so long.

OK, straying OT somewhat simply to address some of this.
From the bible:
Dear children, this is the last hour; and as you have heard that the antichrist is coming, even now many antichrists have come. This is how we know it is the last hour. They went out from us, but they did not really belong to us. For if they had belonged to us, they would have remained with us; but their going showed that none of them belonged to us. But you have an anointing from the Holy One, and all of you know the truth. I do not write to you because you do not know the truth, but because you do know it and because no lie comes from the truth. Who is the liar? It is the man who denies that Jesus is the Christ. Such a man is the antichrist--he denies the Father and the Son. No one who denies the Son has the Father; whoever acknowledges the Son has the Father also.

So, in denying such actions, acknowledging them ahead of time, but recognizing them, it is well known some will do terrible things in His name.
Its when we climb atop the throne , all we can do from there is go down, as it isnt our place to be
Anyone thinking that thats OK, to judge, or to be the judge, are wrong, according to Gods own words.
To do such things, and to claim such things means yes, this man is terribly messed up
And, it isnt surprising IMHO

So we need to round up all of the extreme right wing Christian bodybuilders who like freemasonry and are anti-Muslim and who live with their mum and are gun nuts.

I'll crunch the numbers ... there must be at least 20 of them.

Wait ... did he like the movie "The Deerhunter" ... there might be a lot more than 20 ... gulp.

Thi9ng is, he wasnt a Christian
Not at all
It was a rumor, and all the big shot editors made him a Christian
They hate Christains, thats a fact, and thus the lying implications
It doesnt fit their agenda
They espouse tolerance, but they hate Christians, much like this creep hated Muslims

NPR, national public radio, funded mainly by taxation, fired Juan Williams for this:

Yesterday NPR fired me for telling the truth. The truth is that I worry when I am getting on an airplane and see people dressed in garb that identifies them first and foremost as Muslims.

This is not a bigoted statement. It is a statement of my feelings, my fears after the terrorist attacks of 9/11 by radical Muslims. In a debate with Bill O’Reilly I revealed my fears to set up the case for not making rash judgments about people of any faith. I pointed out that the Atlanta Olympic bomber -- as well as Timothy McVeigh and the people who protest against gay rights at military funerals -- are Christians but we journalists don’t identify them by their religion.

And I made it clear that all Americans have to be careful not to let fears lead to the violation of anyone’s constitutional rights, be it to build a mosque, carry the Koran or drive a New York cab without the fear of having your throat slashed. Bill and I argued after I said he has to take care in the way he talks about the 9/11 attacks so as not to provoke bigotry.

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2010/10/21/juan-williams-npr-fired-truth-muslim-garb-airplane-oreilly-ellen-weiss-bush/#ixzz1TAQ2t5gt

Now, these same people go out and make lying claims for thweir own agenda, theres the proof

The most shamefull and hurtful thing after this tragedy is they used something this horrible to propel their agenda

wanamingo

Distinguished
Jan 21, 2011
Glenn Beck shows his insanity

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2018930/Glenn-Beck-sparks-fury-comparing-victims-horrific-Norway-shooting-Hitler-Youth.html?ito=feeds-newsxml

Controversial talk show host Glenn Beck has sparked outrage by comparing the 68 young victims of the horrific shooting on the Norwegian island of Utoya to the Hitler Youth.

Speaking on his radio programme yesterday, he said the teenagers attending the Labour youth camp on the idyllic island were like the Nazi leader's infamous young followers, and branded any kind of political trip for youngsters as 'disturbing'.

Yet the Tea Party darling is the man behind the 9/12 Project, an organisation which runs politically-minded camps for young people across the U.S.

Described as 'a new low' by a former press secretary to Norway's prime minister, the comments come just days after 76 people died in Oslo and Utoya in a double attack by far-right extremist Anders Breivik.

Beck said: 'As the thing started to unfold and there was a shooting at a political camp, which sounds a little like the Hitler Youth. Who does a camp for kids that's all about politics? Disturbing.

Status
Not open for further replies.