Dell 8250 Display Blanks out for a second.

Hi All: I have not been able to figure out why my screen blanks ou
tfor a second at random times. Happens just about every time I use
the machine for an hour or two.
This is a Dell 8250 with XP Home edition. Could it be the graphics
card?
Robert

Tony

Distinguished