Idiot

Distinguished
Jun 25, 2002

dungeon view is way too small. is there a way to enlarge dungeon view???
also, my eyes hurt after few play hours, because whole dungeon is moving
with my character. i prefer adom static view, this is too weird.

"idiot" <goddamn667@hotmail.com> wrote:
>dungeon view is way too small. is there a way to enlarge dungeon view???

No. You can look at a big map of the dungeon, but you can't move around
while looking at the big map.

>also, my eyes hurt after few play hours, because whole dungeon is moving
>with my character. i prefer adom static view, this is too weird.

Makes perfect sense to me. You're only allowed to see a certain part of
the dungeon at any given moment, so you get to see the bit that's around
*you*.

m.