Zire 71 Screen Questions

February 1, 2005 8:35:22 PM

Situation: an idiot at my school decided to punch my leg when he sat
beside me. Little did he know my palm was in my pocket face up. The LCD
is completely obliviated. Now, I know, im an idiot for having it there
unprotected blah blah..., but I hear the Zire 71 screen is
interchangeable with Tungsten T C E and zire 72. These screens are just
as expensive as getting a zire 72. If I were to get myself a lower
version palm, say Palm IIIc, would the screen still display anything? I
dont care if it's in 2 colors. I just want to be able to see something.
Thanks.

More about : zire screen questions

Anonymous
February 2, 2005 1:34:43 PM

jipwidap@gmail.com napsal(a):
> Situation: an idiot at my school decided to punch my leg when he sat
> beside me. Little did he know my palm was in my pocket face up. The LCD
> is completely obliviated. Now, I know, im an idiot for having it there
> unprotected blah blah..., but I hear the Zire 71 screen is
> interchangeable with Tungsten T C E and zire 72. These screens are just
> as expensive as getting a zire 72. If I were to get myself a lower
> version palm, say Palm IIIc, would the screen still display anything? I
> dont care if it's in 2 colors. I just want to be able to see something.
> Thanks.

Why doesn't HE pay the repair?
Older model sceern won't work in Zire.
Mark