Poll: To end the cpu poll squabble

G

The most people using the same cpu will post their problems here the most right? Why do we see the trend of amd problems? This poll will answer it, this one is simple and no one should have any problems with the criteria.

1. What cpu did you prefer to use 2 years ago?
2. What cpu do you prefer now?
3. What cpu do you see your left preferring in the near future?

There, that should give us the unbiased, unrigged, non-faulty poll we all ask for.

I should also add that no one should post anything other than their answer, that way it won't get flooded and no longer be a poll.
<P ID="edit"><FONT SIZE=-1><EM>Edited by m_kelder on 02/20/01 05:17 PM.</EM></FONT></P>

G

1. Cyrix
2. AMD
3. AMD

Regards,
Thomas

There's no justice, there's just us.

dhlucke

Polypheme
Oooh...i like this poll....this might actually settle things

1)mac
2)intel (don't prefer, but it's what I've got)
3)amd

<P ID="edit"><FONT SIZE=-1><EM>Edited by dhlucke on 02/20/01 05:11 PM.</EM></FONT></P>

DSutcliffe

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007
Intel
AMD
AMD

<A HREF="http://www.anandtech.com/mysystemrig.html?id=3737" target="_new">http://www.anandtech.com/mysystemrig.html?id=3737</A>

G

1 Intel PII-400
2 Still have the same CPU, but prefer Tbird. When I build my new system in a couple months it will be a Tbird.
3 probably AMD unless Intel is able to offer more back for the buck

G

1. Intel (K6 was crap)
2. AMD (Why pay more?)
3. AMD (Why pay more for less?)

I AM Canadian.

G

INTEL
AMD
The best on the market

UK Prices are <font color=red>toooooooooo</font color=red> high , keep competition going to bring em down :smile:

James35

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007
1.Intel
2.AMD (Not preferred more of a test bed thing)
3.Intel (once they stop playing their games, and get back to producing a quality chip and chipset without the jokes).

<P ID="edit"><FONT SIZE=-1><EM>Edited by james35 on 02/22/01 04:58 PM.</EM></FONT></P>

G

1) Motorola (Apple G3)
2) Intel
3) AMD

I'm the same as dhlucke on the first page. But what the heck, I own all three.