[Penance] Penance is back! (new URL)

Archived from groups: rec.games.roguelike.angband,rec.games.roguelike.announce,rec.games.roguelike.misc (More info?)

Good at roguelike games?

What if you had to be?

What if your life depended on it?

* * Penance, a roguelike webcomic, has returned! * *

Penance is now a weekly webcomic, updated on Mondays. A few things
are different, but we'll still be following the adventures of Lucky
and friends as they descend into the dangerous depths of the dungeon.

PLEASE NOTE: Due to some problems with our host, Penance is
temporarily being hosted at a different URL than usual:

http://www.chambrook.org/penance

Enjoy!

Craig

Archived from groups: rec.games.roguelike.angband,rec.games.roguelike.announce,rec.games.roguelike.misc (More info?)

The server problems have been fixed and Penance again lives at its usual URL:

http://www.dravensdungeon.com/Penance/