Sign in with
Your question

Catalyst installation blue sceen problem

January 8, 2013 8:37:26 PM

Hello, I recently installed a fresh version of windows 7, onto my already windows 7 as i switched from x86 to x64.
The first thing i did was making sure I had the latest drivers and all the correct software, as I was installing the drivers for my ATI Radeon HD 3470 (yeah i know its old) but however I had a problem installing the drivers for it (catalyst control center) as i got a blue screen in the middle of the installation. I've searched around the net for problem solving and tried Driver Sweep:ing, didn't solve anything. :cry: 

I found a guy with a similar problem and he solved it by installing old CAP's and older drivers and then he went from them updating several times untill he was on the latest one. I did manage to install an olderversion of it, but during the installation I got a error, tho it installed anyway and still can't use the catalyst, but when I tried a newer one it blue screened as usual :fou: 

Now I decided to look for some personal help and I came here.

Ask if there's any other spec's you are intrested in and give all the sulutions you may find possible :) 

Thanks
!