[crawl] anyone played crawl under dosbox?

Ru

Distinguished
Jun 20, 2004

i've got my eye on a shiny new iMac g5 to replace my PC, but as the
ncurses version of crawl's a bit ugly, i was thinking of using a dos
emulator. i've heard that dosbox is quite good, but i was wondering if
anyone out there has tried it or can recommend another one?

cheers,

--
ru

ru@no.spam.please.net wrote:
> i've got my eye on a shiny new iMac g5 to replace my PC, but as the
> ncurses version of crawl's a bit ugly, i was thinking of using a dos
> emulator. i've heard that dosbox is quite good, but i was wondering if
> anyone out there has tried it or can recommend another one?

I doubt that it's possible. DosBox has limited DPMI emulation...

regards,
Jakub
--
"We're just toys in the hands of Xom"
xenocide.e-plan.pl - SF roguelike in development

I tried it because it look terrible in XP,but Crawl doesn't works with
Dosbox