MN-700 good wireless connection, no ethernet connection

Last response: in Networking
Share
October 21, 2004 7:17:04 PM

I can connect to my wireless microsoft router MN-700
using both of my wireless computers, but not with my
desktop computer which is connected with an ethernet
cable. All computers have the latest MSBN update.exe, but
still the router will not allow my ehthernet connection
to connect to the internet or the my home network?

a little help!
October 22, 2004 12:05:10 AM

Do you have MAC filtering enabled?

chris wrote:

> I can connect to my wireless microsoft router MN-700
> using both of my wireless computers, but not with my
> desktop computer which is connected with an ethernet
> cable. All computers have the latest MSBN update.exe, but
> still the router will not allow my ehthernet connection
> to connect to the internet or the my home network?
>
> a little help!

assistance.

time.
Anonymous
a b F Wireless
October 31, 2004 12:16:02 AM

hi,

i have a similar problem (base station ethernet connected
to DSL on desktop and two wireless laptops--everything
works well except SOME apps on desktop which say "internet
connection can not be detected" even though i am pinging
and browsing on all computers); the configuration for the
desktop says "MAC Bridge Miniport"--

is this how it's supposed to be?

thanks so much!

directly for