MN-700 good wireless connection, no ethernet connection

I can connect to my wireless microsoft router MN-700
using both of my wireless computers, but not with my
desktop computer which is connected with an ethernet
cable. All computers have the latest MSBN update.exe, but
still the router will not allow my ehthernet connection
to connect to the internet or the my home network?

a little help!
2 answers Last reply
More about good wireless connection ethernet connection

    Do you have MAC filtering enabled?

    chris wrote:

    > I can connect to my wireless microsoft router MN-700
    > using both of my wireless computers, but not with my
    > desktop computer which is connected with an ethernet
    > cable. All computers have the latest MSBN update.exe, but
    > still the router will not allow my ehthernet connection
    > to connect to the internet or the my home network?
    >
    > a little help!

    assistance.

    time.

    hi,

    i have a similar problem (base station ethernet connected
    to DSL on desktop and two wireless laptops--everything
    works well except SOME apps on desktop which say "internet
    connection can not be detected" even though i am pinging
    and browsing on all computers); the configuration for the
    desktop says "MAC Bridge Miniport"--

    is this how it's supposed to be?

    thanks so much!

    http://www.google.com/grphp?hl=en&tab=wg&q= or
    >http://news.google.com/froogle?hl=en&tab=nf&ned=us&q=
    before wasting our
    >time.
    >.

Routers Wireless Connection Ethernet Card Microsoft Networking