[Crawl] YAFM

(Yet Another Funny Message...)

Erolcha is engulfed in noxious gasses!
Erolcha appears confused.
Erolcha ponders the situation.

<some time later, confused again>

Erolcha hits Erolcha with a giant spiked club!

--
Tina the Wind Mage - a Follower of the Religiously New Ghost
6 answers Last reply

    > <some time later, confused again>
    >
    > Erolcha hits Erolcha with a giant spiked club!
    >
    > --
    > Tina the Wind Mage - a Follower of the Religiously New Ghost

    What happens if u do something like this with something like a vampiric
    glaive ?
  2. Archived from groups: rec.games.roguelike.misc (More info?)

    Andreas Huck <blaaaaaa@t-online.de> bellowed:

    >> Erolcha hits Erolcha with a giant spiked club!

    > What happens if u do something like this with something like a
    > vampiric glaive ?

    I have no idea, but it sounds interesting. Short circut maybe? ;)

    --
    Tina the Master - the Favourite Plaything of the Rapid Number Growl
  3. Archived from groups: rec.games.roguelike.misc (More info?)

    "Tina Hall" <Tina_Hall@kruemel.org> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
    > Andreas Huck <blaaaaaa@t-online.de> bellowed:
    >
    > >> Erolcha hits Erolcha with a giant spiked club!
    >
    > > What happens if u do something like this with something like a
    > > vampiric glaive ?
    >
    > I have no idea, but it sounds interesting. Short circut maybe? ;)

    Hehe... maybe something like 'You feel your Life draining away and coursing
    into
  4. Archived from groups: rec.games.roguelike.misc (More info?)

    Andreas Huck <blaaaaaa@t-online.de> whined:
    > "Tina Hall" <Tina_Hall@kruemel.org> schrieb
    >> Andreas Huck <blaaaaaa@t-online.de> bellowed:

    >>> What happens if u do something like this with something like a
    >>> vampiric glaive ?
    >>
    >> I have no idea, but it sounds interesting. Short circut maybe?
    >> ;)

    > Hehe... maybe something like 'You feel your Life draining away
    > and coursing into

    '...into'? (The sentence was cut off there...)

    Or do you mean a loop?

    --
    Tina the Slinger - a Believer of the Reliable Naive Grit
  5. Archived from groups: rec.games.roguelike.misc (More info?)

    In article <MSGID_2=3A240=2F2199.13=40fidonet_28e7e33d@fidonet.org>,
    Tina Hall <Tina_Hall@kruemel.org> wrote:
    // Andreas Huck <blaaaaaa@t-online.de> whined:
    //
    // > Hehe... maybe something like 'You feel your Life draining away
    // > and coursing into
    //
    // '...into'? (The sentence was cut off there...)
    //
    // Or do you mean a loop?

    I think the implication is that since your life was drained
    away, and there's nowhere for it to drain back into (which
    would have worked better with an ellipsis). So it's not a
    loop, but an unresolved situation... personally, I think
    the demon of the infinite void should smile at you when
    this happens.

    Brent Ross
  6. Archived from groups: rec.games.roguelike.misc (More info?)

    > // > Hehe... maybe something like 'You feel your Life draining away
    > // > and coursing into
    >
    > I think the implication is that since your life was drained
    > away, and there's nowhere for it to drain back into (which
    > would have worked better with an ellipsis). So it's not a
    > loop, but an unresolved situation... personally, I think
    > the demon of the infinite void should smile at you when
    > this happens.

    It was more the problem of 'where did it came from when it was drained
    already ?

    this would break the law of 'thermodynamic' because if possible (and if this
    would work)
    the life coursing into your body would be in a percentage the life you
    drained (recursive)
    this would imply: if this would work the speed of life must be greater than
    light
    or your body must be a one-dimensional structure. or the 'life' itself must
    have NO mass.
    and NO size.

    [okay, better stop this nonsense now]

Games Video Games