[Crawl] Long sword for a kobold?

What's the biggest long sword a kobold can wield?

(I just found a scimitar of speed, which looks nice, and I wonder
whether to use my enchantment scrolls on that.)

--
Tina the Bewitcher - a High Priest of the Repressing Nonplussed General

Tina_Hall@kruemel.org (Tina Hall) wrote:
> What's the biggest long sword a kobold can wield?
>
> (I just found a scimitar of speed, which looks nice)

AKAIK 'small' characters (Kobolds, Gnomes, Halflings, etc) can use all
1-handed and 1 1/2-handed weapons. That means the 'best' weapon would
be a Katana, but they are rather rare. I'm not sure about Spriggans
using 1 1/2-handed weapons though.

A scimitar of speed would be an excellent starting long-blade; very
low weapon delay, which can be a killer when just learning a new
weapon skill.

-Dalton