Monsters castrated me ! ! ! ! !!

Brian Raab <kaisers_sun@yahoo.com> growled:

> Subject: Monsters castrated me ! ! ! ! !!
> I'm Mr. Eunuch now ...

That wasn't monsters, and worse can happen when you put on an unID'd
amulet in Nethack.

--
Tina the Crazy Crawler - a Follower of the Repressing Neon Geography
(In the spirit of the RGRNCA, incase anyone's in doubt.)

z80

Distinguished
Oct 3, 2004

Brian Raab is a troll. He has posted inept topics on many different NG
on UseNet, and has never before been registered.

Do not feed the troll.

"A Warhammer troll is a creature which is subject to stupidity and
attacks by spewing forth its vomit. A Usenet troll is identical in
both respects." - reg.games.miniatures.warhammer Outtakes

Regards,
Seamus

Z80 <fomorianwolf@yahoo.com> shouted:

> Brian Raab is a troll. He has posted inept topics on many
> different NG on UseNet, and has never before been registered.

Eh, yes, so I've noticed.

> Do not feed the troll.

Why don't you go and find out what RGRNCA means? At the moment, you
look more like a troll.

--
Tina the Transformer - an Initiate of the Reassuring Needy Grievance